Safety Needle (Without Syringe) - 23G 1.5" - Case of 2,000 Units (20 boxes of 100)
The safety needle is intended for use in the aspiration, may be connected to any standard luer lock syringe and injection for fluids for medical purpose, and is designed to ensure protection from needlestick injuries after injection.
◆ The patented safety needle has a integral safety cover and extended sidewall to enhance protection and the needle remains locked inside activated needle cover.
◆ Ultra sharp, tri-beveled safety needles manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, special triple sharpened and polished, silicone treated tip allows for a more smooth and comfortable penetration, reduces the friction, and tissue damaging.
◆ The range of needle tip bevels (regular, short, intradermal) enable selection of the needle of every treatment according to the needs of the procedure.
◆ Color code (according to ISO Standard) for easy identification of needle size, facilitates the correct selection.
◆ Sterile. Well-biocompatible materials, NOT made with natural rubber latex reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
Method of use
Always check the integrity of packaging condition before use and do not use the product with opened or damaged package having particles and extraneous matter.
1. Peel the sealed package when you use the product and put out the needle.
2. Connect the syringe tip to the hub of the needle aseptically. Always ensure a
secure connection between the needle and syringe.
3. Move the safety mechanism in the syringe barrel direction.
4. Remove the needle protective cap, perform injection procedure according to the standard aseptic techniques.
5. After the injection procedure, engage safety mechanism by one of the following three methods of pushing by the surface or by the thumb.
6. The needle should be completely fixed by the cap, once the safety mechanism is well activated. Do not forcefully release or re-activate the safety mechanism after it has been activated.
7. Discard needle after the procedure. Please make sure to follow your facility's customary precautions, and observe the standard aseptic techniques, when preparing, administering and disposing of the needles.
8. This is aseptic package. For single use.
9. Do not attempt to re-sterilize and reuse.
10. Do not use the device after the expiration date.