Bulk Case: Hypodermic Needles - 27G, 1.5", 40 Boxes of 100 (4,000 pcs)
The hypodermic needle is intended for use in the aspiration and injection for fluids for medical purpose, the needles are commonly used with syringes, transfusion and infusion sets for medications delivery or blood collection/transfusion. They are produced according to ISO standards and are applicable for all indications. Needles are available in all standard sizes and are marked according to the international color code.
◆ Injection needles manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, special triple sharpened and polished, silicone treated tip allows for a more smooth and comfortable penetration, reduces the friction, and tissue damaging.
◆ The range of needle tip bevels (regular, short, intradermal) enable selection of the needle of every treatment according to the needs of the procedure.
◆ Broad range of tip hubs (Luer Slip, Luer Lock) offers a variety of selection options.
◆ Color code (according to ISO Standard) for easy identification of needle size, facilitates the correct selection.
◆ Suit for both Luer Slip and Luer Lock syringes.
◆ Sterile. Well-biocompatible materials, NOT made with natural rubber latex reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
Method of use
Always check the integrity of packaging condition before use and do not use the product with opened or damaged package having particles and extraneous matter.
1. Peel the sealed package when you use the product and put out the needle.
2. Remove the needle protective cap by pulling it straight out to prevent bending of the needle and needle point damage. Don’t touch the cannula during using.
3. Discard after the performance of medical doing. Be sure to your facility's customary precautions, and observe the standard aseptic techniques, when preparing, administering and disposing of the needles.
4. This is aseptic package. For single use.
5. Do not attempt to re-sterilize and reuse.
6. Do not use the device after the expiration date.